2015 Gamecock Club Renewal Deadline: Friday, January 30, 2015
Click here for the 2014 Gamecock Club application.
Current members wishing to take advantage of the 10-Month Payment Plan for 2014-2015 season tickets and parking and 2015 Gamecock Club membership must enroll by April 14, 2014. An individual Gamecock Club payment schedule ranging from two to 11 months may also be established.
Click here to log in and submit a donation online.
Donations may be mailed to: The Gamecock Club, 1304 Heyward St., Columbia, SC 29208. Please include a completed copy of the 2015 Gamecock Club application.
The Gamecock Club is located in the Rice Athletics Center at 1304 Heyward St., Columbia, SC 29208. Regular office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Call the Gamecock Club office at 803.777.4276 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to submit a donation by phone.
Kids ages 13 and under are invited to join the Junior Gamecock Club, the official kids club of South Carolina Athletics. Membership is only $30 per Gamecock fan. Click here to download the Junior Gamecock Club application or call 803.777.4276 to join today!
Benefits of membership include:
- An official Junior Gamecock Club t-shirt
- A special keepsake souvenir
- Invitations to exclusive Junior Gamecock Club events
- Opportunities to meet players and coaches
- Consecutive years of membership and priority points (two for each consecutive year) applying to a future Gamecock Club membership
Benefits are subject to change annually.
Gamecock fans ages 14 and above may join at the Roost level ($55) or above to continue their consecutive years of membership and priority points.
Car dealers from across the state provide vehicles for use by athletics department coaches and administrators. If you are a car dealer who is interested in donating, please contact Steve Eigenbrot at 803.777.8116 or email@example.com..
Thank you to the following participants for supporting South Carolina Athletics!
Click here for the 2015 Gamecock Club application.
The Gamecock Club accepts matching gifts. Please ask your benefits administrator if your company offers a matching gift program.
Follow the steps below to submit a Gamecock Club donation with a matching gift. A matching gift form must be filed with each donation submitted.
- Use the chart below to determine your donation. If your company match is greater than 1:1, please contact your benefits administrator to determine your donation.
- If your company matches money donated toward athletics scholarships, indicate the University of South Carolina Gamecock Club as the receiving institution on your matching gift form. If your company will not match athletics scholarships but has agreed to allow money donated to the Gamecock Club to be matched to the University of South Carolina Educational Foundation, indicate the USC Educational Foundation as the receiving institution.
- Submit your pledge for the amount listed in the “Your Donation” column, not for the total amount of your membership.
- If you submit your Gamecock Club donation online, please note on your matching gift form that the donation was made online so the matching gift will be applied appropriately. If you also submit your company’s matching gift form online, please print a copy of the confirmation and submit with a note of your online Gamecock Club gift.
- If you submit your Gamecock Club donation using the printed Gamecock Club application (link and PDF not yet available), please attach your company’s matching gift form. If your company’s matching gift form was submitted online, please attach a copy of the confirmation.
Please send matching gifts forms and corresponding donations to:
Attn: Lindsay Sprague
1304 Heyward St.
Columbia, SC 29208
|Giving Level||Your Donation||Company Match||Total Pledge|
*Tax laws only allow companies to match the tax-deductible portion of your membership. If your company caps the amount it will match, you must pay the difference for your membership.